Department of Education
SAIFIA COLLEGE was established by Saifia Education Society in the year 1956 as a degree College with a primary objective of Imparting education, Training and Research.Since its inception as a primary school (Madarsa) the institution has flourished into a Degree College and subsequently into a PG College with high quality of research facilities.It has the honor of producing more than 250 Ph.D’s amongst thousands and thousands of graduates, post-graduates, research scholars and teachers in the field of Science, Arts, Commerce, Education and Law.
Saifia College of Science and Education offers Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme since 1970. The college is affiliated by Barkatullah University and the course is recognized by NCTE, New Delhi. It is a 2 year Teacher Training Programme including specialized courses in the discipline of education and related Practical/Field work and Internship. College offers smart classes, music, art & handicrafts classes, personality development classes and language development classes for trainee teachers and preparation classes for various competitive exams. College also organizes seminars, workshops and other activities related to course like plantation, exhibitions etc
Saifia College of Science & Education offers Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) program, which is both general and specialized, and meant for candidates desires of pursuing B.Ed. program in education on Full-Time basis.
The B.Ed. Course offered comprise of theory including specialized courses in the discipline of education and related practical/field work including internship.
Duration of Course:
B.Ed. program is of two year duration (Full-Time), having 4 Semesters.
Intake is of 100 B.Ed. graduates
- Registration/University enrollment fee for Rs.160/- will be charged for M.P board/BU passed out students.
- Registration/University enrollment fee for Rs.320/- will be charged for other boards or university passed out students.
Admission shall be given on the basis of merit marks obtained in the qualifying examination and/or entrance examination or any other selection process as per the policy of the state government.
Relaxation shall be given to eligible ST/ST/OBC/Other category, as per the rules of the Central/State Government.
Saifia College of Science and Education is one of the pioneer and oldest educational institutions of Madhya Pradesh. The College is established in 2.65 acres of land with more than 75,000 sq. ft. of built-up area. This includes Fully furnished Class rooms, Centralized Labs, Library, Canteen,Art and Craft Resource Room, Music Room, Seminar Hall, Play-ground, Open air auditorium, Common rooms, Recreational areas and ample guarded area for safe parking of vehicles.
Art and Craft Room
Saifia College has a very spacious and rich Centralized library with all modern facilities available. It provides following facilities to students, staffs and Research Scholar. Library has dedicated B.Ed section in tune with the need of the course which includes
NCERT journal of Education
Journals from Indian Academy of Science
Journals from NCTE
- Separate seating provided for staffs and research scholars in study room.
- Facility of subject and general encyclopaedia in the library for students, staffs and research scholars.
- Reference section for study.
- Arrangement for reading periodicals and News Papers.
- Books issue and return facility for staffs and students.
- Facility of General and Departmental library for graduate and post graduate students.
- Availability of books of various topics such as Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Biotechnology, Zoology, Microbiology, Education Literature etc.
- A collection of about 22,000 books is available.
- Indian Modern Education (Bhatiya)
- Indian Education Review
- Journal of Indian Education
- School Science
- Primary Teacher
- PrathamikShikshak (Hindi)
- Journal of Bio-Science
- Journal of Genetics
- Proceeding Math-Science
3.Journal of Teaching Education
1.Comptition Success Review –Delhi
Total Journals and Magazines—-14
Education B.Ed, M.Ed.—–2400
Pedagogy of subject ——–1100
Reference Book —————450
Total no.of Books=4060
Achievement of B.Ed. Department
1.Saifia College is an Exam center of seven B.Ed. Colleges
2. Best work award “Walk for Democracy” By Governor of MP (26/1/2019)
3. Poster Competition Organized by B.Ed. Department at College level “Walk for Democracy”. Poster (selected by collector for Banner)
6. B.Ed. 2018-Result-100%
7. Voting Awareness Program( Mehandi Competition , Drama/Nukkadnatak , Poster Making , Essay Competition)
8. Seven Days workshop on “What is B.Ed. Curriculum” Organized by Department of education for the first time in Bhopal
- Group discussion classes- Every Day After Class
- Technology awareness programs-Every Wednesday
- Craft Classes –Every Friday
- Stress Management-Every Saturday
- Personality Development Classes-Every Saturday
- Presentation Skills Classes- last week of every month
- Health Awareness Classes –last week of every month
- Extra Classes for exam preparation
- Orientation Classes at the beginning of the Session.
1.Eudcational Trip –Feb 2015
2.Music Workshop ( Indian classical music)-April 2017
3.Padhe Bhopal-10th sep2018
4.Electronic Voting Machine (EVM) Awareness-28th Sep 2018
5.VVPAT (Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail )-28th Sep 2018
6.Swatch BharatAbhiyan- 08th Oct2018
7.World Food Day – 16thOct 2018
8.MahatamaGhandhi 150th century celebration :Poster making on Ghandhi thoughts.-25th Oct 2018
9.Mehandi Competition-25th Oct2018
10.Carriers Guidance-26th October 2018
11. Bhopal Will Run-11th Nov 2018
12.Walk for Democracy-26th Jan 2019
13.Walk for democracy-7thAp 2019
14.InternationalYoga day- 21st July 2019
Result( last 3 sessions )
|2017-2019||100% (till 3 rd Sem)|
|2019-2021||98% (1 st Sem)|
History of Bhoj
(M.P. Bhoj (Open) University) Study center
M.P.Bhoj(Open) University started it Study Center in SaifiaCollege of Science and Education from the year 2007. The study center provides tuition classes for one month and also conducts CCE Exam along with theory and practical exams with 100% result.
It’s a 2 year Teacher Training Programme (yearly course), including specialized courses in the discipline of education and related practicals. The College also offers Smart classes, plantations, handicrafts, music classes, personality development classes for trainee teachers, language development classes.
1.Language development Classes
3.Personality Development Classes
Shahjahan Farooqui( Advocate ,High Court)
Mrs. Zareena Imran (Govt school Head mistress)
Mrs. Shaleha Khan (Assistant Prof)
Mr. Hasan Abbas (Principal, Saifiacollege )
Mrs. Yasmeen Parveen (Assistant Prof)
Arif Aqueel (Cabinet Minister)
Shumaila Khan (Govt school Principal )
Mrs. Razia (Govt school teacher)
Ayesha khan (Assistant Prof)
Mrs. Aatika Jasnavi (Govt school teacher)